When you buy impact windows and doors in Kendall you would get more than just a set of fancy-looking windows and doors. While your initial plan will be to secure your loved ones from the imminent hurricane threat, these residential windows and doors also offer you protection from:
- Burglary attempts
- High energy bills
- Harmful UV rays of the sun
- Outside Noise
- The ever-changing weather of Florida
Hurricane Shutters – An Equally Effective Alternative
Besides impact windows and doors, hurricane shutters are the only other solution that provides optimum protection from hurricanes. No tape or boarding will secure your homes like impact windows and doors and hurricane shutters.
However, hurricane shutters completely block your doors and windows when you have them on. You may always need a couple of hands more to install or uninstall hurricane shutters from there. You will also have to keep doing it season after season.
In comparison, you have to install impact windows and doors just once!
Why Impact Windows
Impact windows and doors work like your regular windows and doors. This is what makes them the perfect solution for upgrading your home security without compromising on your convenience. They are indeed heavier since they have all the security features discussed above. But once you get them installed by installation expert or by a handyman, you will be able to use them just as easily.
We were also having big problems with glare from some of our windows so decided to install some solar window film which has made a massive difference and so much so that there is no glare at all now so if you are facing such issues then get some solar window film fitted.
Impact windows and doors are more financially viable too, despite being more costly than regular windows and doors. You may ask, how can something be costly and more economical at the same time?
This is how it works:
- Impact windows do not allow heat or cooling to escape your home. This reduces the need to keep your air conditioner and room heater switched on at all times. You save more energy and hence make more savings.
- You will need to replace regular windows and doors whenever they get damaged by hurricanes. Since these windows and doors can withstand the strongest of hurricanes, you won’t need to replace them all the time, thereby securing more savings.
- Hurricane windows and doors allow you to enjoy the heat from the sun without getting affected by its harmful rays. So, you will not need to buy more equipment or essentials to keep your skin and household furniture safe from UV rays.
- Your home will be more secure than ever. Your homeowner’s premium depends on the risk of your property. With lower risk, you will need to pay a much lower premium.
- Your house’s real estate worth will receive a major boost.
All the above factors will help you make savings now and then. You may even end up recovering the entire cost of your impact windows and doors in Kendall within a few months.
Impact Windows and Doors are Worth Their Cost
Don’t let the moderately high cost of impact windows and doors fool you. They are indeed a much-upgraded version of the regular windows and doors, so the cost is bound to be higher. But when you keep making more and more savings with them, you will get more than what you invest in them. Add to that the security and peace of mind that you get by installing them, you will find yourself feeling proud of having made the decision.
Still need some answers before contracting an impact windows and doors company in Kendall? Then give your preferred installation a call today to get a free quote before you even get started, without any obligation!