We recently spoke to Pedro Casanova, a South Florida real estate broker with over a decade of experience in the industry, about impact windows and their benefits. Here are just some of the advantages he mentioned, all of which impact a home’s appeal, value and marketability — three important factors when selling your home.
- Insurance premium discounts – this can significantly reduce the cost of your insurance lowering your monthly housing obligation.
- Noise reduction – have a quieter, more serene atmosphere inside the home, void of outside noises.
- UV protection – they keep the UV rays out protecting valuables and paint that can be affected by sunlight.
- Energy efficiency – impact windows are more energy efficient than traditional windows, which can save you money on your electric bill.
- Hurricane and burglary protection – you don’t have to worry about putting up shutters during hurricanes and they also protect against burglars.
- Curb appeal – impact windows look much cleaner and nicer then any type of hurricane shutters, adding curb appeal and resale value to your property.
Not only are these all benefits that you can enjoy while living in your home, but they are also great selling points should you decide to put your house on the market. If you’re interested in finding out more about getting impact windows and doors for your home, call us for a FREE quote: 888-782-8342.
For more information on Pedro, visit his site www.thekrengroup.com or contact his office at 786-505-8789.